My name is Leo. I am a passionate and learning designer living and studying in Vienna. In my work I take an optimistic and educational approach, bringing design and technology together to create hands-on objects, prototypes and multimedia content.
At the age of 14 I started studying at the department "Multimedia" at "die Graphische", a technical college for multimedia production. During school I gained experience in audio, film, photography, print and code. I finished my studies with a diploma.
In 2018, I started studying Industrial Design 2 in Vienna. Since then, I started designing in an exploratory way to investigate the possibilities of design in an ever changing world. Through interdisciplinary work, abstract themes become defined forms, product-prototypes, and stories.
With the goal of creating a common platform for design projects, "GemeindeBau" was founded. "GemeindeBau" is a small design collective that invites constructive exchange and collaborative work. "GemeindeBau" also runs its own prototype workshop in Vienna.
- DezeenArticle Dec. 12, 2022
- Die Letzten ihrer ArtExhibition (Animations for dform, Vienna)Dec. 03, 2022
- Dform, Office for designDesign InternOct. 01, 2022
- DingDongExhibitionSep. 16, 2022
- Angewandte Festival 2022ExhibitionJun. 28, 2022
- Vienna Design Week ExhibitionSep. 24, 2021
- Gepäckausgabe GlarusCo-exhibitorSep. 04, 2021
- Angewandte FestivalExhibitionJun. 29, 2021
- Lockdown BookPublicationJun. 25, 2021
- Angewandte FestivalExhibition Jun. 25, 2020
- Vienna Design WeekExhibitionNov. 26, 2019
- Angewandte FestivalExhibitionJun. 24, 2019
- Cyber Arts 2016PublicationNov. 11, 2016
- ARS ElectronicaExhibition U19Nov. 07, 2016
- Maresch und SturmMotion-Design InternJul. 30, 2016
- Hello we are OGMotion-Design InternJul. 30, 2015
- ORF OMCOn Air Design InternJul. 30, 2014